Mucky Nutz Ltd complies with UK consumer law including the former Distance Selling Regulations, up until 13/06/14 and now under the new Consumer Contracts Regulations as of June 2014, making shopping with us safe and easy.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
1. Your RightsUnder the new Distance Selling Regulations, now the Consumer Contracts regulations updated June 2014, you have the right to cancel any order and return the unused goods, even if it has already have been dispatched, up to 7 days from receipt, so long as the said goods are returned in a saleable condition. After the 7 days from receipt of the goods, Mucky Nutz policy allows a further 14 days in which to return the products back to us.
2. WarrantiesMucky Nutz warrants its goods against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from original purchase, unless otherwise mentioned. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. All claims made under this warranty must be made through the retailer from which the goods were purchased. Original proof of purchase is required.
Mucky Nutz cannot process any warranty claim until the goods have returned to its registered Company Address. Any Mucky Nutz goods that are returned and found by Mucky Nutz to be defective will be repaired, replaced or refunded. The decision will be to the discretion of Mucky Nutz.
3. Limitations of LiabilityMucky Nutz or its third party suppliers shall not be held liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind.
4. Limitation of Warranty
5. ReturnsPlease send all Returns to: -
Mucky NutzUnit 3, Bude Cycle CentrePethericks MillBudeCornwallEX23 8TFUnited Kingdom
Once we are in receipt of the goods, a refund will be processed providing all the information is correct. Unused saleable goods will be refunded at the purchase price, as per your rights outline in 1. A refund for any goods showing signs of damage as a result of use, mishandling or poor packaging on your behalf will be refused. A delay may be incurred where a return is made without full and correct information. Postage for all returns is to be paid for by the customer and is non-refundable unless the goods are returned for a warranty issue that has been approved by Mucky Nutz. Or under exceptional circumstances where Mucky Nutz has approved to pay for postage costs under our complete discretion. For this reason, please provide proof of postage cost with your Returns Form for refunding.
6. PricingAt any time, Mucky Nutz reserve the right to change the prices and special offers. Prices include VAT (Value Added Tax) at the standard UK rate of 20.0%. While we do our best to ensure prices are up to date and correct, errors may occur and in this case you will be contacted before your order is shipped.
7. PaymentMucky Nutz accepts most major credit cards for online orders via Paypal. PAYPAL is a simple, quick and secure way of paying online. Mucky Nutz do not deal with your credit card information and it is transferred using an SSL encryption on Paypals site.
If the goods paid for are out of stock you will notified and be given the option to wait for additional stock to arrive or have a refund. For non UK sales, any customs and import duties are to be paid for by the customer.
8. ShippingAll goods are processed and shipped by Royal Mail with standard insurance on the same day up to 2pm Monday to Friday. Mucky Nutz obtain record of postage for all orders in case of loss or delay during shipping, but does not accept liability for the loss or delay.
Where a loss or delay exists the customer will follow Royal Mail's compensation claim policy.
In summary, Royal Mail's current compensation claim policy requires the following period for orders to arrive, before a claim can be made: -
10. CopyrightThe information contained on our website is copyright of Mucky Nutz and may not be used by any other party without express permission of Mucky Nutz. The Mucky Nutz website is provided for use only for viewing by an end user. Taking of any content or prices by automated processes, such as spidering, will be deemed as a breach of copyright and is expressly forbidden except where specifically agreed with Mucky Nutz or where Mucky Nutz had expressly requested the process.
11. ChangesMucky Nutz reserves the right to make amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.