Your shopping cart is empty!
No Gut, No Glory!
Gut Fenders provide superior upper body protection against whatever the road and trails may throw up!
For the ultimate in front end muck protection, couple your Gut with either the Face Fender or Face Fender (XL).
* We cannot accept responsibility for damage to your frame's paintwork should you try to remove the sticky pads, so take care when doing so!
Product Code: MN0020Colour: BlackEAN: 5060325480142
Length: 398mmWidth: 130mmMass: 40g
Design Protection: -
We are currently working on updating the fitting instructions
across all of our products.
In the meantime please follow the steps below. If
you need assistance please get in touch!
Gut fender fitting instructions:
1) Take the roll of Velcro and wrap it around the
down tube so it overlaps by an inch or so. Cut off that length and repeat to
end up with 2 lengths of Velcro.
2) Take the fender, break off the hanger tab and lightly squeeze
along the two outer crease lines to form it into shape. Thread the Velcro
through the slots either side of the foam pads, ensuring the 'fluffy' side of
the Velcro is what contacts the frame.
3) Position the fender onto the down tube at a height that will
catch spray and muck coming up from the front wheel. The widest end goes
towards the top. Thread the velcro straps under any externally routed cables to
avoid interference with shifting!
4) Square the shape up and you're good to go!
1 reviews / Write a review
£7.49 Ex Tax: £6.24
£10.99 Ex Tax: £9.16
£2.00 Ex Tax: £1.67
£8.99 Ex Tax: £7.49
£7.99 Ex Tax: £6.66
£12.99 Ex Tax: £10.83