As the name suggests... the Gut Fender offers essential protection for your midriff, whatever its shape and size, and can be used on its own or coupled with a matching Face Fender, for the ultimate front-end dirt defence.
- Attaches to your bike's down tube offering midriff protection against muck, grit and spray thrown up from your front wheel.
- Weighs just 40 grams.
- Does not interfere with external cables routed along your bike's down tube.
- Quick and easy to install, using the supplied Velcro fastener.
- Compatible with E-Bikes, if used with Velcro pads from our accessories section (Velcro straps and zip-ties usually won't fit around the battery).
- Helps protect the rear shock on full-sus bikes.
- Rubber foam contacts protect your frame and prevent slipping when installed.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe and you're done.
- Made in the UK from recyclable material.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage all customers to do so.
We are currently working on updating the fitting instructions across all our products. In the meantime, please follow the steps below. If you need assistance give us a call.
- Take the roll of Velcro and wrap it around the down tube so it overlaps by an inch or so. Cut off that length and repeat once more, to end up with two lengths of Velcro.
- Take the fender, break off the hanger tab and lightly squeeze along the two outer crease lines to form it into shape. Thread the Velcro through the slots either side of the foam pads, ensuring the 'fluffy' side of the Velcro is in contact with the frame.
- Position the fender onto the down tube at a height that will catch spray and muck coming up from the front wheel. The widest end should be at the top. Thread the Velcro straps under any externally routed cables to avoid interference with shifting.
- Square the fender up and go find the muck!
Gut Fender, Black
- Product Code: MN0020
- Reward Points: 90
- Ex Tax: £7.50
- Price in Reward Points: 900