Snazz up your trusty steed with a kick-ass design of your own!
Made in-house, by our very own print ninjas, you'll get the same premium quality as our own Face Fenders, which we then finish off with a layer of non-PVC laminate to ensure your design stays fresh, ride after ride.
- Velcro fastener included with each Face Fender.
- Allow 1-2 weeks for us to drool over your design and recreate it on a Face Fender, before sending it on its way.
Trade enquiries welcome.
If no colour is selected, your artwork will be printed on a white background.
- For a white background use #ffffff
- For a black background use #000000
You can use the pre-installed elements or upload your own, so long as they are in a .png, .jpg or .svg format.
High-resolution images are recommended for a good quality print. Please ensure uploaded images have a resolution of at least 300dpi.
Extend all background elements to the red, bleed line.
Keep all important elements inside the area bounded by the green lines. Anything outside of these may be trimmed off or hidden by the fork.
The Face Fender profile is represented by the black lines.
By uploading your artwork you acknowledge that you have full legal rights to use the images you upload
For quantities up to 100 units, all custom artwork is digitally printed, using in-house, state-of-the-art printing equipment.
For quantities over 100 units, we also consider screen printing.
All artwork is protected by a non-PVC laminate to ensure it stays vibrant, ride after ride.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for us to produce and dispatch each custom order.Features
- The original, proven design. Manufactured in the UK to our high standards to complement your ride and stand years of abuse on the trails.
- Stops muck, gravel, pine needles and animal s*** being flung into your face.
- Can be used on 26", 27.5" and 29" wheel sizes, and compatible with boost forks.
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Lightweight, Discreet and effective, weighing in at a mere 25g.
- Fitted correctly, there's no movement or rattling.
- Compatible with forward and double-bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock guard on some full-sus bikes.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Comes with genuine, high-quality Velcro straps to attach to the fork. Velcro is soft on the paintwork and makes fitting and removal a breeze. Alternatively, you can use zip-ties.
- Made in the UK, from fully recyclable plastic.
It's no secret that plastic is used in most of our products, and this is simply because it's the best material for the job.
As a responsible manufacturer we are committed to sustainability; to produce and sell our products with minimal waste, minimal packaging and we recycle everything we can along the way. Each product is designed to serve its purpose over many years and is by no means a single-use plastic. When a Mucky Nutz product does eventually reach the end of its functional life, it can be fully recycled and we encourage all customers to do so.
We are currently working on updating the fitting instructions across all our products. In the meantime, please follow the steps below. If you need assistance give us a call.
- Take the Velcro roll and wrap it around a fork lower so it overlaps by an inch or so. Cut off the length and repeat the process for the other leg.
- Do the same for the fork bridge. You will end up with two long lengths of Velcro for the lowers and two short lengths for the bridge.
- Take the fender and break off the hanger tab (use scissors for a clean edge). Thread the long lengths of Velcro through the 'arm' holes (fluffy side to the fork) and the short lengths through the two bridge holes.
- Position the fender to the underside of the fork bridge and tighten the top two Velcro straps around the bridge so it pulls up flush then tighten the lower arms around the fork lowers.
- Square the shape up and check clearance. Tweak if needed. Otherwise, go find the mud.
Custom Face Fender
- Product Code: MN0222
- Ex Tax: £25.00