...quite literally! Protect your vital parts with a long or short Mucky Nutz MugGuard: our super, snazzy, eco-savvy, award-winning, mudguard, made right here in the UK from 100% recycled plastic.
Designed to fit 26-29 inch standard and boost suspension forks with tyres up to 3 inch wide. It can also be used as a rear mudguard on some frames but this isn't guaranteed, so please get in touch if unsure.
- Forward lip to catch and minimise spray
- Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance
- Wide upper arm profile to protect your seals and stanchions
- Six fastenings, to anchor the guard firmly to the fork, minimising rattle and movement, even in the rockiest conditions
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality
- Supplied with re-useable Velcro for easy installation and quick-release
- Gloss underside finish to shed muck and make for easy cleaning
- Finished in a stealthy matt black with contrasting gloss features, the MugGuard is a sleek looking piece of kit
Eco! Eco! Eco! (Just in case you haven't got the brief yet) The MugGuard is made from recycled PP, which we've modified to increase performance and durability against the elements, and at the end of its life can be recycled... Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
Living in the land of muck, we have the perfect testing ground for designing and developing a high-performing muck-muncher and it's fair to say we're pretty chuffed with the result and so are others, it seems...
"The Mucky Nutz MugGuard is affordable and performs impeccably. We would choose the short model for year-round riding and long for the worst of winter. If cost is a consideration, the MugGuard is really all you need, taking our BEST VALUE award"
"...it does a superb job of keeping terra firma off your boat race, which means you can smash through puddles with perfect vision."
AUTHOR - SHANE